The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority and are confident the measures we are introducing outlined in our promises to keep you safe, will mean our pub can operate safely.
Whilst the experience may not be quite the same as before, we will continue to review government advice and move back to the traditional pub experience as and when we can.
Our conditions for opening require strict adherrance to the rules so please familiarise yourself with them before you visit us.
- Safe socialising layout throughout our pub
- A maximum of 60 customers in our pub at any one time (30 each side)
- There will be a bar and table service only
- You will not be able to drink in groups of more than six
- Face coverings must be worn upon both entering and leaving the pub and whilst ordering drinks. Coverings must also be worn on visits to the toilets. Coverings can be removed when you are at your table eating or drinking.
- A one in one out lavatory policy (we have two mens and two ladies lavatories)
- No excessively loud music or loud sports
- Minimal transaction contact. We take contactless and cash but prefer contactless.
- Hand sanitising and hygiene
- An extended cleaning regime
- A member of staff supervising the safety of the pub
- We will take you name, contact details and time you arrived. This information will be securely destroyed after 21 days.